Monday 23 January 2012

What's in my bag? First video :)

Hi everyone!



So, this is my first attempt at a video. It's really exciting for me, it took me ages to film (I filmed it 3 times and it still wasn't right!) and I'm diabolical at editing. Please bear with me, I'm still learning but I appreciate any support and advice you can give me :).






I also have a few posts planned for the next week or so - every day makeup, haul and maybe even a nail post as I've gone a bit mental on the nail varnish front recently!


I also have a job in London tomorrow for Claridge's (!!) so I'll take some picture of the make up looks from that shoot if they let me and do a post on Thursday or Friday; I'll be shooting through the night and finishing at 8am Wednesday so I expect to be dead most of the day haha.


Enjoy and leave me a comment, let me know what you think!


Heather xo



2 comments:

  1. practice makes perfect hon...and you've done pretty well so far! good luck!

    ReplyDelete