Wednesday 18 January 2012

One small step for (wo)man...

Hi everyone!



So, this is my not-so-very-exciting-for-you-but-very-exciting-for-me first post! Really it's an introduction as to who I am & why I started this blog. So here it goes; 


I'm Heather. I am a 21 year old Philosophy student currently living in Leeds. I'm also a model with Boss Model Management. and full time tea drinker.


My two loves in this world are travel and beauty, which are both turning out to be very expensive love affairs! My collection of beauty and preening products has now overflowed from my bedroom (at home AND a uni) in to the communal area's in my house and so I think it's only proper they now go on to the internet as well. :)


I'm starting this blog for a few reasons I guess; firstly, because I was told to by a Make-up Artist on a shoot recently as I wouldn't stop jabbering on about all things make-up. Secondly, because I've been following beauty blogs for a while now, it consumes a lot of my spare time and I really enjoy it - anything from homemade hair masks to reviews of new products to blog sales, I lap it all up. However, it's been a somewhat secret obsession so far and my housemates have started to worry why I spend so much time in my room. So in order to put their minds at ease, I have decided to 'come out'.


I guess I hope this blog is going to be an amalgamation of things; beauty reviews, hauls, tutorials and tips that I pick up from professionals. With a few other things like baking and ridiculous craft projects I embark on thrown in for good measure. 


So here's my two pennies worth, I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I will enjoy writing it!


Colour co-ordinated drinking in Dublin


Heather xo







No comments:

Post a Comment