Saturday 11 February 2012

Vlog - daytime make-up and Betty's Tea Rooms

As promised, here is my daytime make up routine. I bought a new camera last week so you all get to see my lovely, make-up free face in HD, yay! In the Vlog I also witter on about eyelash curlers- Shu Uemura; yay or nay?




I wanted a very pretty, light daytime look because I was visiting the lovely Betty's Tea Rooms in Harrogate for a very posh and lady like afternoon tea with friends. If you've never been before, you really must go if you're ever in Yorkshire; they have branches in Ilkley, York and Harrogate but the one in Harrogate is the original. It's a great place for lunch with Grandparents (especially if they're paying!). The food is divine, décor traditional but luxurious and the staff have been wearing the same uniforms since 1919 (washed, obviously). All in all it's the epitome of English loveliness.





The beautiful Diviya and I; potential ladies who lunch?




What are you thoughts on the Shu Umera Eyelash curlers? Have any of you guys been on nice trips recently?  Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear about it :)

Heather xo




1 comment: