Sunday 26 February 2012

Percy & Reed Superstar Supersized Bodifying Cream

On a job a few months ago I was incredibly lucky and got to work with the amazing Adam Reed who very kindly gave us all some products to take home after we had finished. One of them was the Percy & Reed Superstar Supersized Bodifying Cream (the other being their Dry Conditioner which Agnes Deyn recently proclaimed her love for on twitter If it's good enough for Aggy, it's good enough for me!).




The product claims to give beautiful, bountiful body whilst still leaving your hair your with a natural swish. And I have to say, it delivers. It's now become a staple in my hair routine and I genuinely notice the difference without it. 

At first, I really was sceptical about how this could possibly give my hair a lift when it came out as a thin, creamy formula. I have fine hair, but lots of it and it really loses its body quickly so I was worried that this would weigh it down. However, after using this product not only is my hair lifted, it feels some how more substantial, like each hair has expanded and it's just thickerIt also gives great body even when I blow dry it properly (when I can be bothered to of course!)

It's easy to dispense and long lasting; I've used it at least once a week near enough every week since November and there is around 3/4 left. I usually find 2 pumps of this is enough for my hair but it's advertised as having an accumulative hold meaning the more you add, the stronger the hold will be. I adore the scent, it smells expensive and fresh, just as a salon quality product should do. 

You can buy it for £14 in Selfridges or on ASOS or QVC. There's also some great travel sized sets if you fancy trying a few other products before buying full size. I'm definitely eyeing up the voluminous mouse (can you tell I love big hair yet??) next.

Over all, I wouldn't usually spend £14 on a hair product. However, I've used this so often now I know it works for me and it lasts forever so it's definitely worth the price tag for me.

Have you tried any of the the Percy & Reed range yet? Any favourites?

Heather xo


Disclaimer; this post is not sponsored in any way and the product wasn't give to me for review . The views here are entirely my own. I will give honest opinion, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment