Monday 26 March 2012

Vlog; Seven Deadly Beauty Sins tag


A quick video for the popular Youtube tag "Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty".

The Sins;

GREED - What is your most inexpensive beauty product? What is your most expensive? 
WRATH - What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What has been hardest to find?
GLUTTONY - What are your most delicious beauty products?
SLOTH - What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
PRIDE - What beauty product gives you more confidence?
LUST - What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
ENVY - What item would you most like to receive as a gift?

Hopefully they aren't too bad! Although, it took me so long to choose products for each question that I'm thinking I'm definitely a bit greedy. But aren't we all? ;)

What are your deadly sins?

Heather 
xo

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I noticed your blog through google. You're gorgeous! If I may suggest something to replace the Eve Lom serum. I know it's THE Eve Lom serum, but Silk Naturals Oatmeal Serum DOES boost hydration at a fraction of cost. They sell it for $10 for 60ml and it lasts ages. It does boost radiance and plump me and my sister skin and it feels sooo good. Plus, I always slather it on my lips as well to prevent chapped lips. HTH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you, that's so sweet. I will definitely look in to that. I love Eve Lom but I feel sick that it costs £75! I'll have a look to see if I can get Silk Naturals in the UK. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll let you know how I get on :) xo

      Delete