Saturday 17 March 2012

Naughty No7 haul...

I've had a horribly depressing week in uni. It has been rubbish. I just happened to be in town today when I 'spotted' a No7 £5 off voucher lingering in my purse and decided to go in and treat myself to something pretty. I also purchased some other bits and bobs that I needed and managed to wangle myself some more vouchers. Inevitably, one thing leads to another and I ended up with 5 very pretty things....



Beautiful Skin Hydration Mask - £12.50 £7.50
I'll be having a go with this, this evening so a review will come soon!

Stay Perfect nail colour in Lucky Lilac - £7 £2


Stay Perfect nail colour in Cheeky Chops (best name for a product ever?) - £7 £2

Vital Brights Cream Blush in Blossoming Pink - £10 £5

This is such a lovely shade. I'd actually say it's distinctly more coral than pink. I find coral colours a bit weird on my fair skin tone (anyone else have the same problem?) but this is perfect. The formula is lovely but I'm finding cream blushes in general very difficult to work with.

Vital Brights Lipstick in Blooming Pink - £10 £5

Blogging sin! Already used it. I couldn't resist :)
 I love eveything about this lipstick! It looks ridiculously garish at first but the formula is just wonderful; moisturising, long lasting, opaque but with enough sheerness not to make the colour too much. I have a feeling I'll be using and abusing this, this summer!

Wearing the Blossoming pink lipstick and blooming pick blush
On a side note, The Vital Brights spring range in general is wonderful, aside from it being some of the prettiest packaging I've seen in a long time. I almost got the highlighter after seeing it reviewed but I managed to restrain myself. Be proud.


I know I'm not supposed to be spending money but when you look at it, I've actually saved myself £25 on things I would have bought anyway. Kind of.

How have you spent your No7 vouchers girls?

Heather 
xo

4 comments:

  1. That blush is such a gorgeous colour!! & I love Cheeky Chops too! I'll definitely be picking up a lipstick with my voucher, and that one looks beautiful. Nice packaging too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love the packaging, it's so lovely! I do wish the flowers had been on the lipstick too but that's just a minor niggle :). Good luck trying to control yourself and only buying a lipstick. Those vouchers are the devil haha! :) xo

      Delete
  2. I clicked the link you left in your comment and it took me to a 'bible prophecy mega site' (eek)...i think it might be the .com / .co.uk thing. thought i should let you know!
    I love the new No7 collection too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha whoops! Apologies. I'm certainly not using a beauty blog as a rouse to convert! Thank you for letting me know though :) xo

      Delete